"If you who want peace you can find it only by complete forgiveness." Helen Schucman, If you can’t resolve your problems in peace you can’t solve war. Somalian proverb, "Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek but a means by which we arrive at that goal." Martin Luther King Jr.
Build resilient communities that can peacefully resolve issues of conflict.
- Foster existing Peace Building skills in communities.
- Awareness creation on the existing/emerging conflicts in the community.
- Develop sustainable livelihood programs to mitigate conflict situations.
- Community Capacity Building
- Social Forum and Dialogue
- Conflict Transformation
- Rights Training and Civic Training
- Election Observation